My Birchbox subscription finally ended, and I decided that I wanted to try something new. One of my friends recommended that I try Julep Maven, and with their first box free, I thought… why not?? I wasn’t disappointed, and I have really enjoyed getting a new box each month. Some of the pros of the Julep Maven box are:
- The primary focus is nail polish, which, as you know, I LOVE.
- You get to take a fun “style quiz” that pairs you up with a general style they think you’ll enjoy. Not to worry, though, if you disagree. You can always switch before your box goes in the mail! (See the next bullet point!)
- You have a window each month that allows you to choose from a number of options for what you will be sent that month. This is awesome because it gives you an opportunity to make changes and pick things you really want.
- You can skip months if nothing looks good!
- There’s an option to add items to your box each month at a huge discount from their normal prices.
- Each item or box you order earns you points, which can later be applied to discount your orders!
- The product quality is great. The nail polish colors are fun and vibrant. I am IN LOVE with their lip gloss (I picked Enchanted). It doesn’t get sticky, lasts a long time, and really moisturizes. Plus, the color is fabulous!
- They have tons of promotions each month, so it’s easy to get good deals on their products.
- You can get your first trial box FREE! Just click HERE to get started!
Do you have any fun monthly subscriptions? Please share them in the comments!