We’ve been trying to eat more healthfully, which isn’t always easy when you have the crazy schedule of a law student. Sometimes, the easy healthy foods get boring, which makes it harder to stick to the plan. We found these pre-made crepes in the grocery store this week, and I thought JACKPOT! You can fill crepes with so many wonderful things, and these are only 50 cals each!
Lucky for us, fresh strawberries were on sale this week, too. So I made the executive decision that strawberry crepes would be a fantastic healthy, delicious, easy dessert!
Cook time: none
Total time: 10 minutes
- 1 Frieda’s French Style Crepe
- 1 cup(s) of Sliced Strawberries
- 1 pinch of Splenda
- 1 Lite Whipped Cream
- Wash and slice the strawberries and place them in a bowl.
- Add a little Splenda or other no-calorie sweetener and stir. It will be better if you can let this sit for a few minutes, but you can use them right away if you’re short on time or just impatient. 🙂
- CAREFULLY remove one of the crepes from the package. They’re delicate, so take your time. Place it on a plate.
- Add the strawberries to the center of the crepe, like you would add ingredients to a burrito.
- Top the strawberries with some lite whipped cream.
- Carefully fold the crepe into a burrito, and enjoy!