This is one of my favorite things to make! My mom started making them years ago, and I’ve tweaked the recipe just enough to make them my own! My fiance and I love to pair them with any dish even remotely Italian… and sometimes not 🙂
- Prep time: 2 minutes
- Cook time: 15 minutes
- Total time: 17 minutes
- Servings: 2
- 2 cup(s) of Frozen cut green beans
- 1 tbsp. of olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. of minced garlic
- 1 pinch of black pepper
- 1 pinch of season salt
- 1 tsp. of Italian seasoning
- 1 pinch of Onion powder OR
- 1 tsp. of dried minced onion
- 1 tbsp. of grated Parmesan (like you’d put on pasta)
- heat a skillet to high with the olive oil in the bottom
- add the frozen green beans
- add the black pepper, season salt, Italian seasoning, and dried minced onion. If you don’t have the minced onion, use the onion powder instead.
- cook on high, continuously stirring, until the green beans are cooked through and starting to get a little soft
- mix in the minced garlic and the Parmesan. Make sure you don’t do this until close to the end or they’ll burn!
- cook a little further until the garlic and parmesan are mixed in well and the green beans are as well-cooked as you like. My fiance likes them almost crispy on the outside, but I prefer them less done, do make them how you like!
- serve and enjoy!