- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 40 minutes
- Total time: 50 minutes
- Servings: 8-12
- Preheat the oven according to the brownie mix directions and prepare an 8×8 baking pan (I usually use cooking spray, but you can grease it the old fashioned way if you really want)
- Mix the brownie mix according to the directions on the box. I use Betty Crocker Supreme Brownie mix with the Hershey’s syrup because it makes really moist brownies that are perfect and rich!
- Spread half of the brownie mix into the pan. If it’s not exact, don’t worry, but make sure there is enough to completely cover the bottom of the pan with enough left over for another full layer.
- Open the two Symphony bars and place them as a layer on top of the bottom layer of brownie mix. If you use an 8×8 pan, they will fit perfectly! If you use another pan, you’ll have to do some breaking and puzzle work, but it’s still do-able.
- Spread the rest of the brownie mix on top.
- Bake according to the box directions but subtract two minutes from the bake time (I believe it comes out to 40 mins. instead of 42).
- Cool, cut, and enjoy!
If you give these a try, let me know how you like them! You can also substitute other types of candy bar. I’ve heard that Reeses Peanut Butter Cups make for a delicious alternative, but I haven’t tried them yet! I hope to hear some of your ideas and suggestions!